- 60 g whole-wheat pennes
- 1 Tomatoes
- 0.5 Zucchini
- 0.5 Eggplant
- 0.25 mozzarella ball
- 0.5 teaspoon Pesto
- 15 mL Olive oil
- 1 pinch Salt
- 1 pinch Pepper
- Preheat the oven grill to 475 °F.
- Bring to a boil a large volume of salted water and toss the penne in.
- Cook al dente as indicated on the package.
- In the meantime, rinse, wipe and dice the eggplant, zucchini and tomato.
- Rinse and chop the basil.
- Dice the mozzarella.
- In a gratin dish, mix the eggplant and zucchini with 1 tablespoon of olive oil.
- Add salt, pepper and put under the oven grill for a few minutes.
- Drain the pasta and leave it to cool, as well as the grilled vegetables.
- Mix everything in a salad bowl and put in the refrigerator for 40 minutes
- Before serving, add the diced tomatoes and mozzarella, ½ teaspoon of pesto and 2 tablespoons of olive oil.
- Season with salt and pepper.
- Serve the cold pasta (pasta fredda) with grilled vegetables.
- Do not add more salt when you eat, the salt used to cook is usually enough!