- 1 Tortillas, made with wheat
- 80 g Ground beef (5% fat)
- 50 g Canned red kidney beans
- 0.5 Tomatoes
- 20 g Iceberg lettuce
- 1 spring onion
- 15 mL Vegetable oil
- 0.15 mL Tabasco
- Thinly slice and stir-fry the onion along with the ground beef with vegetable oil for about 8 minutes.
- Add the red beans to the tomato, mix, and heat for 4 minutes.
- Warm up the tortilla for some seconds in the toaster.
- Cut the tomato into small cubes and the lettuce into thin strips.
- Place the meat in the centre of the tortilla, then comes the tomato, lettuce, and Tabasco.
- Roll up the tortilla and close one end.
- Serve the chilli wrap immediately.
- What should you drink with your meal? Water is a smart choice. Don't hesitate to add fruits and fresh herbs to perfume it!