- 400 g Chicken
- 120 g Wholegrain rice
- 6 Tomatoes
- 1 Yellow peppers
- 1 Green peppers
- 1 Red peppers
- 3 Onions
- 3 garlic clove
- 45 mL Olive oil
- 1 tablespoon Wheat flour (patent)
- 20 g Herbes de Provence
- 4 pinch Salt
- 4 pinch Pepper
- Toss the wholegrain rice in salted boiling water and cook over medium heat for 30 minutes after the water resumes boiling. Set aside.
- In the meantime, blanch the tomatoes, remove the skin and cut into cubes. Seed the peppers and cut in slivers, chop the onions and the garlic.
- Flour the pieces of chicken and brown them in olive oil in a sauté pan.
- Add the diced tomatoes and mix gently, then incorporate gradually, while turning the peppers, onions and garlic.
- Add the herbes de Provence, salt and pepper and half a glass of water, cover and cook in a pressure cooker for 20 minutes after the valve starts turning.
- Serve the chicken basquaise along with wholegrain rice.
- Are you hungry? Are you still hungry? Listen to your body.