- 130 g Tagliatelle
- 100 mL Crème fraîche half fat
- 20 g grated parmesan cheese
- 1 Shallots
- 15 g walnut kernels
- 80 g Batavia lettuce
- 15 mL Sunflower oil
- 0.5 teaspoon Mustard
- 5 mL Wine vinegar
- 15 mL Walnut oil
- 2 pinch Salt
- 2 pinch Pepper
- Cook the pasta in a large saucepan of salted boiling water, according to the package instructions.
- Prepare the iceberg lettuce and its vinaigrette sauce.
- Coarsely grind the walnuts in a blender into a not too fine powder.
- Peel and chop the shallot.
- In an anti-stick frying pan, stir-fry the shallot for 2 minutes in hot oil.
- Remove from the heat, stir in the cream and simmer for 3 minutes over low heat.
- Don't bring the cream to a boil. Add salt.
- Swirl in the parmesan, sprinkle with pepper.
- Mix the sauce with the pasta in deep plates.
- Sprinkle with walnuts.
- Serve the cheese and walnut pasta along with the red iceberg lettuce.
- Try to avoid adding salt during your meals.