- 300 g Swiss chard
- 2 Tomatoes
- 3 Onions
- 250 mL (1 cup) Whole-wheat flour
- 30 g Parmesan cheese
- 1 Eggs
- 2 strand Parsley
- 0.5 Lemon
- 45 mL (3 tablespoon) Olive oil
- 75 mL (5 tablespoon) Olive oil
- 2 pinch Salt
- 2 pinch Pepper
- Prepare the dough by mixing the flour, 50 ml of water, some olive oil and salt. Knead by hand until you get an even texture.
- Cut, poach and chop the Swiss chard. Wash and chop the parsley.
- Whisk the eggs with some salt, pepper and the chopped parsley.
- Peel 2 onions, chop them finely and soften them over a drizzle of olive oil in a frying pan. Add the chard, the whisked egg and the parmesan. Mix for 2 minutes.
- Spread out the dough and cut out 10 cm circles. Put the garnish on half of each circles, fold it in half and press the two sides together.
- Wash the tomatoes and cut them lengthwise. Season them with salt, pepper, 1 peeled and finely cut onion, the lemon juice and a drizzle of olive oil.
- Heat some olive oil in a skillet and brown the raviolis. Keep them warm on a paper towel.
- Serve the chard raviolis with the tomato salad.
- Drink plenty of water during the day: about 8 glasses (2L). You can also choose milk or 100% pure juice (with moderation).