- 35 g Ground pork
- 35 g Ground lamb
- 35 g ground veal
- 100 g frozen mixed vegetables
- 0.5 Red peppers
- 1 Eggs
- 1 Onions
- 1 garlic clove
- 1 teaspoon Paprika
- 15 mL Olive oil
- 5 mL Wine vinegar
- 1 pinch Salt
- 1 pinch Pepper
- Cook the mixed vegetables according to package instructions.
- Peel and finely chop the onion.
- Separate the egg and keep the white.
- Preheat the grill to 410 °F.
- Mix the meats, the onion and the spices.
- Add the egg white to obtain a smooth mixture.
- Form 8 cm long cylinders and grill for 10 minutes while turning regularly until brown.
- In the meantime, prepare the ajvar sauce.
- Peel and chop the garlic, blend the pepper, mix, add the oil and the vinegar and mix again.
- Serve the ćevapi with ajvar sauce along with the vegetable mix.
- Vary your menu for more pleasure and balance.