- 120 g Spaghetti whole wheat
- 100 g mesclun
- 80 g Celery
- 125 mL (½ cup) Milk, 2%
- 1 tablespoon Crème fraîche half fat
- 0.5 Lemon
- 60 g Gorgonzola cheese
- 45 mL (3 tablespoon) Olive oil
- 1 pinch Salt
- 1 pinch Pepper
- Boil a big pan of salty water and add the spaghetti. Cook them al dente following the instructions on the package.
- Meanwhile, wash the celery and finely chop it up. Wash and drain the mixed greens. Dice up the cheese.
- In a salad bowl, mix the mixed greens with 1 tablespoon of olive oil and the juice of half a lemon. Add salt and pepper.
- In a frying pan, heat up the olive oil and fry the celery for a few minutes until soft. Add salt, pepper and the cream. Mix and set aside.
- In another pot with thick sides, melt the blue cheese in the milk on low heat.
- Drain the spaghetti and put them back in the pot. Add the cream to the celery and the gorgonzola-milk mix. Mix well.
- Serve immediately the celery, gorgonzola spaghetti along with the mixed green salad.
- Add grain products to each meal according to your appetite for more energy!