- 150 g Cauliflower
- 1 Eggs
- 1 Tomatoes
- 2 strand Parsley
- 15 mL Olive oil
- 30 mL Wine vinegar
- 1 pinch Salt
- 1 pinch Pepper
- Wash and separate the cauliflower florets. Cook for 15 minutes in a saucepan of boiling water.
- Cook a hard-boiled egg in a saucepan of boiling water for 10 minutes
- In the meantime, peel and seed the tomato, and cut into cubes. Rinse and chop the parsley.
- Drain the cauliflower and cool under running cold water to stop the cooking. Peel the egg and crush it with a fork.
- Arrange the cauliflower on a plate. Season with salt, pepper, 1 tablespoon of wine vinegar and 2 tablespoons of olive oil.
- Serve the cauliflower salad surrounded by tomato cubes and sprinkled with the crushed hard-boiled egg and the chopped parsley.
- Make more room for legumes in your plate for invaluable benefits!