- 4 Carrots
- 60 g Whole-wheat bread
- 1 Onions
- 3 strand Coriander leaves
- 2 tablespoon Crème fraîche half fat
- 0.5 Lemon
- 1 potato
- 45 mL (3 tablespoon) Olive oil
- 2 pinch Salt
- 2 pinch Pepper
- Peel and finely dice the carrots and potato.
- Peel and finely chop the onion. Sweat in a saucepan with 2 tablespoons of olive oil. Add the carrots and potatoes. Stir-fry for 3 minutes.
- Add water to cover, salt and pepper. Bring to a boil, cover and cook for 15 minutes.
- Grill the bread slices. Season with pepper and a drizzle of olive oil.
- Heat the crème fraîche. Pour it in the soup with the juice of the lemon half. Blend the soup. Sprinkle with chopped coriander.
- Serve the carrot soup along with grilled whole-wheat bread.
- A meal is not necessarily made of a single dish. You can add a starter and/or a dessert.