- 100 g calamari, emptied and cleaned
- 1 Leeks
- 1 Carrots
- 1 Turnip
- 50 g Green peas
- 1 Onions
- 50 g Broccoli
- 50 g grated gruyère cheese
- 6 strand coriander
- 15 mL Olive oil
- 2 pinch Salt
- 2 pinch Pepper
- Peel and wash the carrot, turnip and leek.
- Cut into julienne strips.
- Cut the calamaris into thin strips.
- Slice the onion.
- Heat the olive oil in a sauté pan and sweat the onion and the leek-carrot- turnip strips for 5 minutes.
- Add the calamaris and peas, season with salt and pepper.
- Add 250 ml of water, cover and cook for 20 minutes.
- Steam the broccoli for 15 minutes, place in a gratin dish, add salt, cover with grated gruyère cheese and put under the oven grill until golden brown.
- Serve the calamari soup sprinkled with chopped coriander, along with the broccoli gratin served separately.
- A small hunger means a small portion. A bigger hunger means a bigger portion. Rely on your appetite.