- 100 g Chicken breast
- 80 g Romaine lettuce
- 1 garlic clove
- 0.5 Lemon
- 30 g Whole-wheat bread
- 1 tablespoon light mayonnaise
- 1 teaspoon Mustard
- 1 teaspoon anchovy paste
- 20 g grated parmesan cheese
- 10 mL Olive oil
- 1 pinch Salt
- 1 pinch Pepper
- Preheat the oven to 350 °F.
- Rub the bread with the half-cut garlic clove and cut into cubes.
- Mix with 1 teaspoon of olive oil, then spread the croutons in a single layer on a baking sheet.
- Bake for about 10 minutes, and then set aside.
- Cut the chicken breast into pieces.
- In a frying pan, brown it in 1 teaspoon of olive oil for 10 minutes over medium heat.
- Season lightly with salt, pepper then drain on a paper towel. Set aside.
- Wash the lettuce, cut the leaves into pieces of about 2 cm. Set aside.
- In a bowl, mix mayonnaise, anchovy paste, mustard, lemon juice and add pepper.
- Pour over the salad and mix.
- Serve the Caesar salad sprinkled with croutons and grated parmesan cheese.
- Remember: don't wait until you are thursty to drink water.