- 0.5 Tomatoes
- 0.25 Cucumber
- 0.25 Green peppers
- 0.25 Onions
- 30 g Feta cheese
- 30 g Whole-wheat bread
- 1 strand Parsley
- 0.5 Lemon
- 30 mL (2 tablespoon) Olive oil
- 1 pinch Salt
- 1 pinch Pepper
- Bake the bell pepper for 15 minutes.
- Peel, deseed and cut into thin strips.
- Peel and dice the cucumber.
- Peel, deseed and cut the tomato into pieces.
- Season with salt and pepper, sprinkle with lemon juice and olive oil.
- Toast the whole wheat-bread in the oven or in a toaster.
- Serve the Bulgarian salad along with the toasted bread.
- Say yes to extra fruit. Why not add fruits to your snacks?