- 200 g broccoli heads
- 0.5 Lemon
- 3 strand Parsley
- 30 g White rice
- 15 mL Liquid cream half fat
- 2 pinch Paprika
- 15 mL Olive oil
- 1 pinch Salt
- 1 pinch Pepper
- Cut off and wash the broccoli florets.
- Steam for 12 minutes.
- Cook the rice in a large volume of salted water according to package instructions.
- Heat the cream with the lemon juice, paprika, salt and pepper.
- When the broccoli is cooked, pour the cream over.
- Drain the rice.
- Add salt, pepper, drizzle with a little olive oil and sprinkle with chopped parsley.
- Serve the paprika broccoli along with white rice.
- Do not add more salt when you eat, the salt used to cook is usually enough!