- 300 g Broad beans
- 0.5 Celeriac
- 1 Onions
- 40 g Ham Parma
- 150 mL Vegetable broth
- 25 g Fresh mint
- 2 strand Parsley
- 15 mL Olive oil
- 1 pinch Salt
- 1 pinch Pepper
- Peel and dice the celeriac; cook for 20 minutes in a saucepan of salted water.
- In the meantime, cut the ham in slivers and finely chop the onion.
- Soften the onion in a sauté pan with a little olive oil, add the ham and stir-fry for 2 minutes.
- Add the broad beans and leave over heat for 5 minutes while stirring.
- Cover with broth, add the chopped mint, salt and pepper; cover and cook for another 10 minutes.
- Crush the celeriac with a fork, add salt, pepper and sprinkle with parsley.
- Serve the broad beans with serrano ham along with the celeriac purée.
- What should you drink with your meal? Water is a smart choice. Don't hesitate to add fruits and fresh herbs to perfume it!