- 100 g Ground veal
- 30 g Whole-wheat bread
- 1 Eggs
- 50 g Button mushroom
- 0.5 Onions
- 30 g Breadcrumbs
- 20 g Butter
- 1 tablespoon Parsley
- 15 mL Sunflower oil
- 1 pinch Salt
- 1 pinch Pepper
- Remove the bread crust and soak the inside in a bowl with a little water.
- Chop the onion and the parsley and mix with the meat and egg.
- Squeeze the soaked bread in your hands to drain, add to the mix; form balls and roll them in breadcrumbs.
- Brown the mushrooms cut in slivers in a little sunflower oil for 5 minutes and set aside.
- Melt the butter in the same pan. Cook the meatballs over medium heat for 15 minutes while turning them regularly.
- Mix with the mushrooms and reheat for a few minutes in a bain-marie.
- Serve the breaded veal meatballs along with the mushroom kasha.
- To make your own breadcrumbs, grill stale bread and crumble it in a food processor.