- 60 g Whole-wheat bread
- 2 Bacon slices
- 80 g Spinach
- 10 g Butter
- 1 tablespoon Flat parsley
- 1 pinch Salt
- 1 pinch Pepper
- 1 garlic clove
- Preheat the oven to 400 °F.
- Cook the spinach following the pack instructions.
- Mix the room temperature butter with garlic and parsley.
- Cut 1.5 cm bread slices.
- Spread the garlic butter, add a bacon piece and bake for 10 minutes.
- Serve the garlic toast warm along with chopped spinach.
- To add calcium to your meal, consider a dairy product for dessert.