- 200 g Pheasant fillet
- 2 Endive
- 250 g frozen celery puree
- 1 teaspoon chicken bouillon powder
- 15 mL Olive oil
- 1 pinch Salt
- 1 pinch Pepper
- Heat the oil in the pressure cooker and stir-fry the pheasant on all sides.
- Add salt, pepper, 150 ml of water and the chicken bouillon, and close the pressure cooker.
- Cook for 20 minutes after the whistle.
- In the meantime, rinse and dry the endives and cut off the bottoms.
- Make the celeriac purée as indicated on the package.
- Add a tablespoon of cooking juice and mix.
- When the pheasant is cooked, open the pressure cooker and add the endives.
- Close and cook for 8 minutes after the first whistle.
- Serve the Brabant style pheasant along with celeriac purée.
- A slip-up? Make your next meal or the next day’s meals lighter. Also, consider exercising to burn extra calories.