- 120 g Spaghetti
- 1 Beet
- 1 Lemon
- 2 strand Flat parsley
- 2 tablespoon Crème fraîche
- 5 mL Olive oil
- 2 pinch Salt
- 2 pinch Pepper
- Peel and grate the beetroot.
- Cook the pasta in a large volume of salted water as indicated on the package.
- Drain and season with pepper.
- Place the pasta in a deep plate and drizzle with olive oil.
- While the pasta is cooking, heat the crème fraîche with the lemon juice in a small saucepan.
- Add the lemon zest of 2 lemons.
- Pour the sauce and the beetroot over the pasta.
- Sprinkle with chopped parsley.
- Serve the beetroot pasta.
- Complete this meal by adding a fruit as dessert or raw vegetables as a starter.