- 120 g Tagliatelle
- 4 Artichoke
- 100 g Cherry tomatoes
- 4 Anchovy
- 20 g Parmesan cheese
- 30 mL Olive oil
- 1 pinch Salt
- 1 pinch Pepper
- 2 garlic clove
- Remove the stems and the first leaves of the artichokes. Finely chop the tender part.
- Heat a drizzle of olive oil in a frying pan and brown the artichokes. Set aside.
- Peel and finely chop the garlic. Wash the anchovy to get rid of the salt. Add the garlic and the anchovy in the pan and soften them.
- Put back the artichoke and add the whole tomatoes. Add salt, pepper, cover it and cook for 5 more minutes.
- Cook the pasta al dente following the instruction on the package. Drain them and mix with the vegetables.
- Serve the tagliatelle with artichoke and anchovy with a drizzle of olive oil and some grated parmesan.
- Fruits and vegetables: at least five a day. They are authentic allies for your health.