- 120 g Pasta
- 100 g aragula lettuce
- 150 g Cherry tomatoes
- 15 Pine nuts
- 30 g Parmesan cheese shavings
- 45 mL Olive oil
- 1 pinch Salt
- 1 pinch Pepper
- 1 garlic clove
- Peel the garlic clove and cut in two.
- Cook the pasta al dente in a large volume of salted boiling water as indicated on the package.
- Wash and dry the aragula. Put it in the bowl of a food processor with the garlic, pine nuts, 30 ml of parmesan, salt, pepper and 2 tablespoons of olive oil. Blend well. Add olive oil until you obtain a creamy sauce.
- Cut the tomatoes in two in a salad bowl and drizzle with a mixture of olive oil, salt and pepper.
- Drain the pasta and put it back in the saucepan. Add the pesto and mix.
- Sprinkle with the remaining parmesan and a few pine nuts. Add pepper.
- Serve the aragula pesto pasta immediately along with cherry tomato salad.
- Favour whole grain products as they contain more fibres.