- 120 g whole-wheat pennes
- 120 g Cherry tomatoes
- 100 g aragula lettuce
- 10 g Butter
- 3 tablespoon walnut kernels
- 5 strand Chives
- 15 mL cider vinegar
- 5 mL balsamic vinegar
- 1 pinch Salt
- 1 pinch Pepper
- 60 g Gorgonzola cheese
- Cook the penne al dente in a large volume of salted boiling water according to the package instructions.
- In the meantime, rinse and spin the aragula leaves, wash and chop the chives.
- Wash, dry and halve the cherry tomatoes, toss in a salad bowl with balsamic vinegar and some chives. Add salt and pepper.
- Melt the butter in a frying pan over medium heat, stir-fry the walnut kernels for 2 minutes and add the cider vinegar.
- Drain the pasta and toss in the frying pan with the remaining chives, aragula, blue cheese and the walnut topped with vinegar. Add pepper.
- Serve the penne along with the cherry tomato salad.
- What should you drink with your meal? Water is a smart choice. Don't hesitate to add fruits and fresh herbs to perfume it!